ARLINGTON, VIRGINIA – Hanover Research (Hanover), a leading provider of market intelligence and analytics, has announced new solutions for its education partners. The solutions are designed to enable education leaders at the PK-12, college, and university levels to tackle their most pressing academic and administrative challenges.
“The hurdles facing educational organizations do not exist in a vacuum, and what impacts students inside the classroom has an effect elsewhere across the educational organization,” says Anil Prahlad, Chief Content (Research) Officer, Hanover Research. “When we developed these solutions, we analyzed more than ten years of experience working closely with education leaders to produce offerings that are architected to meet their needs. The new solutions provide end-to-end decision support with our best-in-class research methodologies including qualitative primary research, best practices identification, data analysis, and survey administration.”
K-12 Education Solutions include:
- Leadership Solution: Enables superintendents to achieve strategic planning goals, optimize resources, and effectively collaborate with their board.
- Academic Solution: Ensures college and career readiness, evaluates academic programs and measures their effectiveness, enables districts to build safe and supportive environments.
- Administrative Solution: Helps districts engage families and the community, attract, develop and retain talent, and improve operational efficiency.
Higher Education Solutions include:
- Academic Solutions: Enables institutions to optimize and evaluate academic programming, manage enrollment, and maximize student success and retention.
- Administrative: Enables institutions to increase revenue and evaluate costs, cultivate relationships with donors and alumni, and maximize marketing efforts.
- Grants Support: Provides programmatic and academic research development support.
“At Hanover, we are fortunate to serve education leaders from more than 700 organizations at every stage of the P-20 continuum. Each client is at a different point with their data and information needs and these new solutions empower administrators at a variety of levels.” says Sid Phillips, Chief Growth Officer, Hanover Research. “From enhanced data visualization to new survey instruments, we have built more prescriptive and effective tools to guide academic ROI and operational efficiency, engineered from over a decade executing more than 15,000 research projects from a thousand different educational organizations.”
To learn more about Hanover’s new Education solutions, visit web.kuumaankanpoikanen.com/education-solutions.
About Hanover Research:
Founded in 2003, Hanover Research is a global research and analytics firm that delivers market intelligence through a fixed-fee model to more than 1,000 clients across all sectors. Headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, Hanover employs high-caliber market researchers, analysts, and account professionals to provide a service that is revolutionary in its combination of flexibility and affordability. Hanover was named a Top 50 Market Research Firm by the American Marketing Association in 2015 and 2016, and a Washington Business Journal Top 50 Fastest Growing Company in 2014 and 2015. To learn more about Hanover Research, visit web.kuumaankanpoikanen.com.